Friday, January 27, 2012

Azam

I used to see myself as a useless person, with no interesting background; mine or my family's. But after some time, I have finally gained faith in what I am and what I'm capable of. You won't know it unless you try.

I'm looking forward to further my career soon; counting months now.....Feb, March, April.....and when May comes, I will be prepared to swim deeper.

I might not continue doing what I do now; might want to try something else, simply to broaden my experience in the professional line. I don't want to regret not being able to enjoy being someone productive and useful to people, hence I will fulfill my unknown dreams for the sake of enjoying life.

For all these, I thank YOU for the valuable lessons shared to me when I first opened my eyes. I still think of you sometimes, while witnessing the new generations having the time of their life, taking things for granted. And from there, I realised how lucky I am.


All the best!






Iva Munira.

No comments: